Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free balloons at lunchtime

Yesterday me and Sophie went to red robin for lunch. She ordered the grill cheese and apple juice while mom had a famous banzai burger. Oh the cheese and pineapple tickled our tummy's, and we laughed together all afternoon.
I think it's so funny that she gives others so much entertainment. Everywhere we go people always tell me how cute she is and what a great personality she has. She loves people, and is very very friendly.

At the end of lunch she received her very first balloon. I think I have come to the point where there is no need for toys anymore she is perfectly happy with a balloon or a piece of Tupperware from the kitchen. For now this kid will be light on the pocketbook. Good way for me to save up for when she becomes a teenager and wants everything under the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment