Monday, April 20, 2009

Sophie:: You've Got Mail

Sophia got her pretties in the mail today. The story behind it is, that I really wanted her to have some kind of identification on her at all times. If she ever ran off or got lost in the park, someone would know her name. Well you can't put a tracking chip in your kids, or can you? How cruel is that! Anyway, I stumbled upon the beautiful Etsy store ironically called Sophie's Closet. It was as if it was destined to be exactly what I wanted.

This is the bracelet, Sterling silver hand stamped with her name on the inside of the bracelet. It eases my mind to have that on her just a little.
On the outside it has an Italian Silver Elephant clasp holding it together. They say elephants never forget you know, so the outside of the bracelet says... " Never forget...... that we love you"

She was a little fussy to get it on her, but now she won't let me take it off, she loves her pretties.
Stop over to Sophie's Closet and get your own original handmade I.D. Bracelet for your toddler.


1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful idea. Does she keep it on all the time? My daughter likes to take her pretties on and off...
    I really like this idea though! Maybe we will try it!

    ReplyDelete