Monday, March 30, 2009

Moving Forward

Well the spring cleaning started today. I came home on Sunday to see that grandma had Sophia in my favorite jeans. I also noticed that she was growing out of them. (how sad) So I went through her clothes again. Getting rid of all the winter season and clothes that don't fit to replace it with what I had already bought for the next phase. I try to stay ahead of the game. So we ripped off the tags, and washed all the new clothes today.
Now Sophia is a pretty tall girl, and she was at birth (21 inches) so she is always quite a size larger then usual girls her age. She is growing out of the length on 12 months but the picture above shows the next size up (18 months) HUGE difference. I had to put a belt on her as well as fold up the cuffs. How frustrating.
I also know that every store is sized different. We usually shop at the Children's place but now we will move forward to find a better fit for this stage. Sophie could care less she just like hanging out in her diaper.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya!
    You WON my 2-year Etsy anniversary drawing!
    YIPPEE!! So, email me your addy so I can send you a bag full of WhiMSy love goodies!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete