Friday, February 13, 2009

Why does teething hurt so bad?

My poor little girl. After our Dr. Visit we realized that Sophie's two top teeth were coming in. That had explained the not eating, the dirty back disturbance, and the cranky attitude. She had gotten her bottom two almost a month ago now. Today was even worse then the first two. Daddy said she wouldn't eat, and missed 2 feedings by the time I had gotten home at 5o'clock. So of course I tried dinner. She wanted nothing to eat, and wanted nothing but to be held. My poor peanut was in a lot of pain. I can't wait for this stage to be over it just looks so painful to her.
On a good note though, she sure does love showing those bottom two pearly whites. All I do is say show me teeth, and this is what she does. It's the funniest thing I ever saw. Maybe I will get lucky enough to catch it on video someday. Till then a picture will have to do.




2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the toothies! Hope she feels better soon... poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you! The details for this silly aaward are on my blog! Hope you are having a great V-day Terri!

    ReplyDelete