Sunday, February 15, 2009

That's Mine!!

Sophie got a new doll yesterday., it's her first one. I saw how she googled them when she saw them in the store, or on TV. So I though we would try one.
I bought an inexpensive one yesterday to try it out. Sophia acted as if I had betrayed her by bringing another baby in the house. She was not very nice to it at all. She kept throwing it across the room I thought it was weird cause she doesn't treat real babies like that.
I don't know maybe she doesn't like dolls yet, or maybe she will be a tomboy like mom.
When I was a kid I played with G.I.Joes and Big Yellow Dump trucks in the dirt. I remember When a house was being put in around our area they would have big piles of dirt. Me and my friends (usually boys) would make tunnels in them for our trucks.
Anyway off the subject.... Remember I said yesterday that Sophie has been getting cranky at night, well she did again right before bed tonight. Funny thing is she grabbed the mini sized binki from the doll I brought home and tried to put it in her mouth. It was held onto the doll by a ribbon.
Boy she was not happy when she thought the baby wouldn't give it back



1 comment: