Monday, January 25, 2010

Growing way to fast


These were taken on my phone on two seperate occasions.


Sophia is growing to fast. We just moved her into 24 months clothing, although she doesnt really fit into them that well yet she is to tall for the 18. Today we had luch together, just Sophie and mom. This was the first time that she didnt need me to peel the skin off of her grapes. It made me so sad, yet proud of her at the same time.

She has started learning her ABC's and 123's. We finally got her to eat normal food as well. Me and Dad removed all sugar snacks from the house on January first, in an effort to eat more healthy. Sophie is just fine with the nilla cookies thats the closest we get to cookies for now. All in all she really amazes me everyday, and I hope that I can keep up long enough to at least post about it for that day when she is older. That day when I read this blog and remember what a great kid she was, and is.

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! Brice is ready for 24 month, too. He's too long...but he barley fits the 18 month in girth. Skinny kids. So are you suppose to peel the skins off grapes for kids? We've never done that. Brice always just eats them as is. We use to cut them in half for him when he was smaller, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! enjoy your life 0_0

    ReplyDelete