Monday, August 24, 2009

My boo boo mamma

Hello Kitty saves the day. Sophia just loves to run, I mean really run. So sometimes her feet crmble a little bit and she falls on her knees. If I could make her wear knee pads I just might think about it, but what kind of mom does that in 90 degree weather.

Me and da both have learned to let her fall and help her up. It seems to be the way she learns the best. If I tell her no running in the house she listens now because she knows she might fall. So in a sense she punishes herself.

This was her first boo boo that needed a bandaid. It had to be the coolest thing to Sophia. In fact I am a little worried that she might be one of those kids that when the bandaid falls off she would need another one quickly. It started that way but she seems to have forgotten it now.
Today was a great time for some lovey and hugs, She is such a cuddler now me and poppa both just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment