Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She Likes Plastic!

I received a new replacement credit cards this last week, so when I cleaned out my wallet I let Sophie play with the old cards. She got so attached to them in just a few minutes, that I decided to make her a little wallet for them. Now she plays with those cards after every nap. I don't dare try to take them away. I need to shred one so I am keeping an eye on it until I can replace it with something else for her.
It just cracks me up that she was born all girl. but yet she has her dads personality and eating habits. We went to target today and she got a new book, of course she picked out a noisy one. Then we came home to watch Olivia on DVR, and took a long nap. This teething thing is really starting to bother her. So all in all it was a nice relaxing slow day. We are hoping to get outside very soon, so we can play.

1 comment: