Thursday, April 9, 2009

OUR EASTER SWAP BOX ARRIVED ::


Sophia has a new love.... Her more then Fabulous Peter Rabbit book, and blocks. I cannot get her to put these downs. I think she is just fascinated at the sound they make when smashed together. Yesterday we received our Easter swap box from our partner Jennifer and her little girl. The swap was hosted over at WeePereas, and was all Easter, craft themed.
This was our loot, minus a few things. Sophie kept grabbing as I tried to get a picture before she tore everything apart. Can you tell she knew I liked Purple?? Sophie looks super cute in red to so I cant wait to see what her new outfit looks like on her. I wish now that I would have taken pictures of the box I sent, but hopefully she will when it arrives. I also wish that I would have had more time to make things for the box. I ended up buying most of it because I ran out of time.





2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It is so nice to see some good swap packages were sent out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Sophie liked the blocks. You never know with toys and kids. I just thought they were so cute and very Easter. My husband opened the box luckyly I saw the cute things on it before he totally tore it apart and saved them. I am glad you guys liked it. We so feel spoiled by ours!
    Thanks You so much for making it so fun!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete